JOB POSTING: SOUND DESIGNER FOR AUDIO DRAMA
"Kalila Stormfire's Economical Magick Services" is an ongoing modern fantasy audio drama entering its second season. The project would be for sound design for 13 episodes through the second season (January 2019-August 2019) and 13 episodes in the third season (January 2020-August 2020). Each episode is about 15-30 minutes in length.
Since the first season has already been produced, I would like to work with an editor who can match and improve upon the tone/style of the story to date.
Editing expectations are as follows:
- Align pre-edited dialogue/voice recordings (sound clips from actors will be pre-edited by producer for best takes) with script.
- Add intro/outro recordings with provided theme music.
- Sound effects as noted in scripts.
- Music to fit tone of scenes (editor to work with producer to select music styles).
- Submit to producer in .wav format or Audacity project files for feedback and revisions.
Budget: $100-$150 per 15-30min episode, additional hours for revisions will be billed $30 per hour. Wages can also be discussed upon selection.
For consideration, please submit a resume and sample work, as well as a short description of how you might improve the sound design of the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. I encourage those with diverse and nontraditional experience to apply.
For an example clip, please listen to the following short episode: https://radiopublic.com/kalila-stormfires-economical-magi-WlwAXV:UFJYLWZpY3Rpb24/ep/s1!b2a8c